Digital Video Ad Spending
- How has digital video ad spending changed from last year?
- What are the trends in digital video ad spending?
- How much digital video ad spending is on mobile?
US advertisers are committing more dollars upfront for linear TV and digital video, however the percentage of digital video ads being sold programmatically continues to increase.View this Report
- Desktop/Laptop Ad Spending
- Digital Ad Spending
- Display Ad Spending
- Mobile Ad Spending
- Programmatic Ad Spending
- Total Media Ad Spending
- Video Ad Spending
- Desktop/Laptop Ad Spending, US
- Digital Ad Spending, US
- Digital Ad Spending, by Industry, US
- Display Ad Spending, US
- Programmatic Ad Spending, US
- Total Media Ad Spending, US
- Upfront Digital Video Ad Spending, US
- Video Ad Spending, US
There are 232 charts about 'Digital Video Ad Spending'
Most Recent Charts
How Do US Agency and Marketing Professionals Expect Select Channels of TV/Digital Video Ad Spending to Change? (% of respondents, March 2019)
More On: Digital Video Ad SpendingSee All
Video Will Account for Almost Half of Programmatic Spend This Year
May 03, 2019
US marketers will spend $29.24 billion on programmatic video this year, which accounts for 49.2% of all US programmatic digital display ad spending. For the next few years, we expect the portion of programmatic spend that goes to video to remain steady.
Breaking Out Video Ads: Native vs. In-Stream
Apr 17, 2019
We forecast that native video will make up 38.1% of US digital video ad spending in 2019, but it won't take a much larger share in the near future.